To attract, hire, train & develop the best talent effectively.
YOUR ROLE – THIS IS WAITING FOR YOU
Join our international, agile IT Consultancy and Development team to actively shape our customer relationships and guarantee the quality of our project and software delivery. At Archibo you will have the opportunity to work cross functional and have a direct impact on our products, customers, and organization.
As an IT Project and Business Manager, you will be the main point of contact for all technical and other project-related issues for our customers. In general, you will be responsible for ensuring that customer projects are successfully carried out. In addition, internal responsibilities as a technical contact person and project manager are also part of your broad range of tasks. More precisely your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Capture requirements, and architect design, solution, and implement as a architect
- Work as Subject matter Expert to provide direction and resolve issues in complex projects
- You will work collaboratively across both business and IT stakeholders to help educate them on Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality.
- Ensuring that changes to existing software conforms to user's needs and is integrated effectively.
- Support the development of testing routines or procedures with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment and corresponding interfaces
- Ensures that good Microsoft Dynamics CRM development practices and software development life cycle methodologies are adhered to in development.
- Responsible for the assessment and management of software updates and ongoing maintenance.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Formulate and create functional specification documentation in close collaboration with Business Process Owners, Application Owners and other D365 CRM Team members
- Helps create and modify business-facing documentation as required (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries).
- Resolves problems with a sense of urgency in order to minimize business disruption.
- Documents root causes analysis and presents/recommends improvements to minimize future interruptions
We are Archibo. We are experts in digitalization and agile transformation for end-to-end business. We believe every client is unique. Hence, we deliver custom solutions to each client. Bridging the gap between business and IT and delivering lean value to your business using latest tools and technologies is our specialization.
Our business covers two main areas: First, we are a reliable partner for Software development and consultancy. Our team consists of highly trained & certified team of experts backed by 20+ years of experience including latest Azure Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, ECM, BI) solutions. We have provided many custom solutions using Microsoft technologies. We have experience with clients varying from Global Enterprises to SMBs and Start-Ups from many industries across Germany. Second, we have developed our own SaaS product Agilibo and are about to launch it – a software that supports agile transformation for our customers on multiple levels.
Being part of Archibo means being part of something exciting and growing. We are hiring purpose-driven and solution-oriented individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset. As we continue to scale, we focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
At Archibo, we are committed to equal opportunities and an inclusive culture so that everyone feels welcome and valued.
We are particularly pleased to receive applications from people who are affected by racism, anti-Semitism, LGBTIQ hostility and/or other forms of group-related, misanthropic violence and discrimination. With the same qualifications, applicants from marginalized groups will be given preference.
WORK WITH US AND RECEIVE
- Fair payment and 28 days of paid vacation yearly
- High-impact and agile work environment with short decision-making process
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multinational workplace
- Personal development and coaching opportunities
- An inspiring environment with innovative people who have big dreams
- Continuous growth and thus continuous career opportunities
- Cross-functional project collaboration
- Flat hierarchies, direct sparring with the CEO
- Creative and safe space, conceptual freedom and space for courageous voices
- Working with the latest and greatest digital solutions
- Individually agreed work schedules that can be flexibly combined with other priorities
- Flexibility of work location (home office / mobile office) with up to four days of mobile work
- Responsibility for your own workspace, no micromanagement
Min 7 years of work experience is needed.