Join our international, agile IT Consultancy and Development team to actively shape our customer relationships and guarantee the quality of our project and software delivery. At Archibo you will have the opportunity to work cross functional and have a direct impact on our products, customers, and organization.
THIS IS WAITING FOR YOU
As an IT Project and Business Manager, you will be the main point of contact for all technical and other project-related issues for our customers. In general, you will be responsible for ensuring that customer projects are successfully carried out. In addition, internal responsibilities as a technical contact person and project manager are also part of your broad range of tasks
More precisely your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and control of internal and external projects including definition of goals, creation of release plans and distribution of tasks
- Responsible for budget, resource planning and project schedules
- Direct customer contact and in constant exchange with the customers, providing consulting, presenting results, tracking project status
- Coordination and technical management of the development teams with a focus on the wishes and requirements of the customer (agile product development)
- Define, evangelize and embed best practice project management disciplines, processes, tools and templates including the implementation of a digital Project Management Solution (introduction of MS Project)
- Technology strategy planning and implementation of new IT infrastructures internally
- Control of compliance with guidelines for computer use and data protection (preferably willing to take over the role of data protection officer)
- Interface to sales and seamless handover of new customers, involvement in preparation of proposals and onboarding of customers
- Development and implementation of a customer success journey for our consultancy business
- Provide coaching and support to other team members on execution best practices in project and customer management
- Support in business development and growth initiatives of the company
WE ARE ARCHIBO.
We are experts in digitalization and agile transformation for end-to-end business. We believe every client is unique. Hence, we deliver custom solutions to each client. Bridging the gap between business and IT and delivering lean value to your business using latest tools and technologies is our specialization.
Our business covers two main areas: First, we are a reliable partner for Software development and consultancy. Our team consists of highly trained & certified team of experts backed by 20+ years of experience including latest Azure Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, ECM, BI) solutions. We have provided many custom solutions using Microsoft technologies. We have experience with clients varying from Global Enterprises to SMBs and Start-Ups from many industries across Germany. Second, we have developed our own SaaS product Agilibo and are about to launch it – a software that supports agile transformation for our customers on multiple levels.
Being part of Archibo means being part of something exciting and growing. We are hiring purpose-driven and solution-oriented individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset. As we continue to scale, we focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
WORK WITH US AND RECEIVE
- Fair payment and 28 days of paid vacation yearly
- High-impact and agile work environment with short decision-making process
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multinational workplace
- Personal development and coaching opportunities
- An inspiring environment with innovative people who have big dreams
- Continuous growth and thus continuous career opportunities
- Cross-functional project collaboration
- Flat hierarchies, direct sparring with the CEO
- Creative and safe space, conceptual freedom and space for courageous voices
- Working with the latest and greatest digital solutions
- Individually agreed work schedules that can be flexibly combined with other priorities
- Flexibility of work location (home office / mobile office) with up to four days of mobile work
- Responsibility for your own workspace, no micromanagement
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A university degree in Business informatics or similar and at best a software engineering background
- 5-8 years of professional experience with software engineering teams, managing technical projects preferably in an agile environment for B2B/ SaaS companies.
- Analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Good communication and assertiveness skills
- Experience in technical team leadership
- Safe handling and knowledge of Dynamics 365 products (CRM, Marketing) desirable
- Preferably knowledge of and experience working with Scrum and/ or other agile methodologies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, bridging the gap between technical and product professionals, between development teams and customers - to drive balanced prioritization and collaboration
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Conversational on technical topics, able to understand and solve problems together with engineers, product managers and senior stakeholders
- You enjoy teamwork
- Strong responsibility and pro-activity, can-do attitude
- “Try and fail fast” mentality
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
At Archibo, we are committed to equal opportunities and an inclusive culture so that everyone feels welcome and valued.
We are particularly pleased to receive applications from people who are affected by racism, anti-Semitism, LGBTIQ hostility and/or other forms of group-related, misanthropic violence and discrimination. With the same qualifications, applicants from marginalized groups will be given preference.Will you join us in shaping the digitization and agitization of workplaces?
This is how you can get started:
Send us your application! Tell us what motivates you to take up this position. What practical experience, qualifications and references do you bring with you? We look forward to receiving a meaningful CV.
What else interests us: When are you ready to start? And what are your salary expectations?
If you have any questions, contact Sarah via email:firstname.lastname@example.org